Sunday, January 22, 2017

SHINGLES ALL THE WAY

This blog is going to be very, very short. Because I have had an awful two weeks of pain and misery. And this is how it ended:

SHINGLES

The headaches, the back pain, all of it became an explosion of aches, itches, burning and intense pain.

SHINGLES

The sleep hasn't gotten much better. At least, not until the doctor gave me something super strong which I'll only use at night. In the day, we're just asking for some kind of trouble there. Also, there's antivirals, creams, protein suppliments, colloidial silver and essential oils to try and deal with this...invasion.

SHINGLES

No pictures, either. It's not pretty. It's on my right side (of course I'm right-handed), with the worst part under my arm. My lymph nodes were so swollen there that for a while I couldn't even put my arm down.

SHINGLES

Oh, and I also have a sinus infection.

Mantra for the week: "I am not as yet as Job."

SHINGLES

No comments:

Post a Comment